This isn't entirely gut friendly due to the wasabi peas having maltodextrin and god knows what else in but inspiration struck and I had to make this fun dish! I promise to figure out a "safe" version in the future!
150g wasabi peas
2 chicken fillets
1 egg, beaten
salt and pepper to taste
1 bulb of garlic, halved and dowsed in avocado oil, wrapped in foil and then roasted in the oven for 50 mins- 1 hr
watermelon radish, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and prepare the chicken breasts by covering them with cling-film and bashing it with a rolling pin or something else that's heavy-ish you have to hand.
2. Blend the wasabi peas until reasonably fine but with some chunks is nice too, pour onto a shallow dish.
3. Line an oven dish with tin foil and place the chicken in the dish, cook for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, coat the chicken breasts with egg and then roll in the wasabi crumbs.
5. Bake until the chicken's core temperature is 75c, serve with half of the garlic bulb each and a slice or so of radish. It is also goes beautifully with sweetcorn puree and stir fried courgetti, pictured below.