This has been adapted from Anna Jones, "A Modern Way to Cook" to make it entirely sugarless and also minus fat, not that I'm an advocate of low fat at all, I LOVE fat! But it works without and it makes it cheaper so why not because all these alternative ingredients can get hella pricey! This brownie already costs about £10 to make and it doesn't last long as you can imagine!
3 organic eggs, beaten
170g sugar free chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g almond flour
50g pistachio nuts
1. Preheat oven to 180c/fan 160c/ gas 4 and get all your ingredients and equipment ready. Grease a small brownie tin with coconut oil or butter and line it with baking paper.
2. Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn't touch the water. Put 130g chocolate into the bowl and allow them to melt, stirring from time to time.
3. Once melted, take the bowl off the heat and stir in the xylitol, followed by the beaten eggs, one by one and finally the vanilla, the ground almonds and half of the raspberries and half of the pistachios. Roughly chop the remaining 50g of chocolate and fold through the mixture.
4. Pour the mix into the lined tin and scatter over the remaining raspberries and pistachios. Bake for 25-30 minutes until just cooked but still a little soft in the middle.
5. Leave to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting. They will keep for 3-4 days but the never last that long!